Saturday, April 19, 2014

http://gettinginshapewithlee.blogspot.com Benefits to Lemon Water

 http://gettinginshapewithlee.blogspot.com

Hi guys, my name is Lee the author of getting in shape with lee. I want to be totally honest with you all. When I first started blogging I was trying to sell all these products about weight loss and diets thinking I would make all this money and then I would have all the time I needed to workout and lose weight. Well I never got rich and I just kept getting bigger and bigger. So that's why I started my last blog
called getting in shape with lee and on this one I am not selling anything. I am just a guy that does research about weight loss and I try and put these things into action. Like the Health Benefits to drinking Lemon water.

I have also started a YouTube channel to document my weight loss progress and I hope you all will subscribe. I will post the link to my YouTube Here Get In Shape With Lee .

Now I will say that there are good weight loss planks out there like The Diet Solution and I say that because she isn't selling a just diet she is selling information about how to eat healthy and why some foods are good and why some are bad.

The only thing I will say is that its just up to you if you want to check it out. She does have some really good information if your trying to change your life and get in shape. If you choose not to then please visit getting in shape with lee and subscribe to my YouTube and lets do this together. You all are welcome to join in on my 30 day fitness challenges and join in on the conversation and all of that is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment