Thursday, August 11, 2011

Healthy Dieting Tips to Lose Weight

I hope on this site to give you the best healthy dieting tips to lose weight possible. If i see stuff on the web that i think is a bad idea i will tell you and if i find good advice I will plan on sharing that information with you.

I will also do as much research as I can so you can be assured I did not write something just to write it.

I am trying to lose weight and get back in-shape myself. So I can relate to your struggle to do this in a healthy way and keep the weight off.

If you are like me you are sick an tired of all these bad diet plans that cause you to lose weight and then you gain it all back plus a few pounds more. This cycle is very depressing and several times I felt like just giving up.


Well I am not giving up and I will lose the weight through healthy dieting and exercise. I hope you join me in this quest and please don't forget to leave me comments and ask questions so I can do research and try to find you answers. Plus your questions might just help all of us and Just maybe this blog healthy dieting tips to lose weight will be the place to go for you and your friends. Because we all want to know how to reduce weight in a healthy way.

2 comments:

  1. I've been overweight all my life, and like most overweight people, I've been dieting most of my life too. I've done most of the fad diets, diet clinics, and diet groups. I've read diet books and health magazines and reports in popular science magazines, but couldn’t come up with desire weight. One of my friend who is a nutritionist advise me to follow a Paleo diet chart online healthyselfnutrition.com Currently I am scheduling my diet according to their food plan and till now I am satisfied with their diet plan because its not difficult to follow and secondly this plan constitute of variety of food items

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healthy dieting is important otherwise you become sick. So, these are actually great tips. Thanks. We offers Herbal weight loss supplements. Try this. It is effective

    ReplyDelete